How to make chocolate cake
This cake is delicious when served perfectly plain, especiallywhile still warm. For a fancier presentation or to stretch it to serve more, top cake slices with whipped cream and fresh pitted cherries.
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour, plus 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt 1 egg 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat air fryer to 330°F.
- Grease and flour into 4 silicon cups.
- In a mediun bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add all other ingredients and beat with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 330°F for 20 to 23 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean or with crumbs clinging to it.